Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: OT: finals!

  1. #1
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    I have a final for my New Hollywood class tomorrow at 3 so I'm going to go study some more. Then I have a biology final on Monday (our class dealt with plants) and on Tuesday I have a broadcast mediums final. Then after that it's off for home for a month!!!!!

    wish me luck on my finals!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have one left, Criminal Law, on Friday. The vacation! Whoo-hoo! We are going to San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Beverly Hills, and then Pheonix, AZ, and Albuquerque, NM to see my family.

    :-)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good luck!!!

    I've been meaning to ask, which school in NC do you go to? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    I got to Saint Andrews Presbyterian College in Laurinburg.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a final in my history of education class next week, and in my educational differences class our final was to give a Powerpoint which I did. Next week is finals week, and after I take my final next Thursday I'm rewarding myself by hopping on the El and going to AGPC for the first time in close to a year! Maybe I'll even treat myself and see the Revue that I've been dying to see!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 07, 2005 10:52 PM: Message edited by: Katie from IL ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member DaisyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    646
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just turned in my last two papers yesterday. It feels SO good to be done!!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very best of luck.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ErinGoBraugh's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I found myself missing college life the other day, until I remembered that next week is finals week at my university. I think I'll miss it some other day! [img]smile.gif[/img] Good luck to all of you!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member gritsmommyof5's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2004
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My daughter is a freshman in HS. This is the firsttime she has ever had to take finals. They are next Monday and Tuesday.

    The poor child is so nervous. So y'all pray fopr her. She is not acadmically strong so this adds to her nerves. Bless her heart! I told her to do her best and that's all that matters


    I wish you the best in your finals. You will do well

  10. #10
    MapleLeaf
    Guest MapleLeaf's Avatar

    Post

    Good luck Melissa!
    Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •